The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities is pleased to present Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarships for applicants from the USA.
The program is available to graduate and undergraduate students who are enrolled in the two-year or four-year levels of a HACU member institution.
HACU was founded in the year 1986 by a consortium of 18 universities. More than 500 universities and colleges within the United States, Puerto Rico, Latin America, Spain as well as school districts throughout The United States are members of this group. It is the Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) was established as a non-profit institution.
What are the reasons to apply to this program? HACU provides a pleasant workplace, stimulating engaging work, rewarding, and an excellent benefits package that is paid for by the company. HACU is a firm believer that equality of opportunities to all workers is crucial to ensure the continued growth of our company.
The deadline for applications: 3 is December 2021.
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: The scholarship will be either an undergraduate or graduate course offered by every UK University.
- Conditions for eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must satisfy all the criteria listed below:
- You must be a first-generation college-going student (defined as one of Hispanic descent that comes from a household where parents didn’t attend any four-year institution within the United States)
- Full-time or part-time (minimum six credit hours per semester) either as an undergraduate student or graduate enrolled in an HACU-member institution
- All major sports are welcome.
- You must meet the requirements of a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident of the United States
What is the Process to Apply
- What to apply for: For being enlisted in the program, students are asked to complete an online application.
- Supplemental Documents Send a 500-word paper on the subject of” Your motivation in applying for the Coca-Cola scholarship as a first-generation college graduate”.
- Admission requirements: The applicant must be a 2.5 GPA or higher.
- Language Requirements: The applicants must be proficient in English proficiency.
The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) will offer the sum of $2250 for the academic year 2021-2022.